// // // // // // //
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
To create a new topic, please log in or click here to register for free.

TOPIC: The new year is on the horizon

The new year is on the horizon 9 years 4 months ago #353

• GTEN Trustee
  • pj@gten.org
  • Trustee Network
Greetings to all of you and thank you for your continued support. We here at GTEN are excited to wrap up the wonderful 2014 year and press on with 2015 at our doorstep. We have some unique and amazing projects planned for 2015. I have been away from the forum lately and for that I apologize. We are now unfolding a plan to revamp the website and add some great new features that will benefit our community. For 2015 you should expect to see a new front page, 3 new courses, new expansion webinars that will be added to our existing courses, like Right to Travel, and a large influx of traffic into our forum. We are also gaining a lot of traction on social media and we ask that you support us by liking and sharing our social media sites and content. Currently, our social media stats are climbing fast with over 3000 Twitter followers, 600 FB friends, almost 1000 followers on G+ and over 2000 subscribers on YouTube. Not to mention, GTEN presently is a bursting community of over 600 like-minded participants all with the same goal... to educated themselves and those around them. We look forward to sharing with thousands more as we prepare for another lap around the Sun.

Blessings,

pj, trustee for GTEN.org
To reply to this message, please log in or click here to register for free.
"Call on God, but row away from the rocks." -HST
To create a new topic, please log in or click here to register for free.
Moderators: Christian, Michael
Time to create page: 0.057 seconds