// // // // // // //
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
To create a new topic, please log in or click here to register for free.

TOPIC: Series of questions for a new member

Series of questions for a new member 7 years 2 months ago #694

• ZeroForce
  • New Forum User
I've come up with a series of questions that I cannot seem to find answers to as the forum access is much more limited for me than I thought it would be.

So, here goes:

1. How can one expect much benefit using a Trust structure when the public interfacing Trust will still have to pay all taxes, regs and follow all the myriad statutes which that entity will still have to follow? What is the benefit of removing one's self from the public, if the renumeration is still taxed and all the same rules still have to be followed?

2. Is each contract unique when one contracts with the US entity? Specifically, if one uses a DL or a Passport, does that affect the privacy afforded the individual who is functioning in Trust in other areas of his life? Does one contract muddy the water relating to other contracts?

3. If FRNs are debt instruments, how can a Grantor actually put something of "value" he "purchased" into that Trust? How does he actually have ownership of something that he can then place as the Res in the Trust if he "purchased" it with FRNs? Is it really his to own first?

4. Generally, what resistance have members here found to using their Trusts and Trust Webs when interacting with banks and creditcard companies? Are there any actual cases of members having the IRS "accept" their Trust structure?

Thank you for helping a new member gain better clarity. If there is a better place in these forums for such questions, please reply with that and I'll move them.
To reply to this message, please log in or click here to register for free.

Series of questions for a new member 7 years 2 months ago #696

• ZeroForce
  • New Forum User
Just to confirm my question in #3 above. In "The Greatest Story Never Told" he says this:

"Since there is no worth associated with these ‘notes’, they can only be used in a bankrupt system, and anything purchased by them actually belongs to the creditor and creator of the ‘notes’, the Federal Reserve Bank."

So, I feel concern that a trust res consisting of material "purchased" with FRNs will never be legitimately owned by the Trust. Is this not so?

Thank you.

Series of questions for a new member 7 years 2 months ago #697

• ZeroForce
  • New Forum User
Is there a better way for me to get answers to questions like this instead of posting to Main Forum?

Thank you.

Series of questions for a new member 7 years 1 month ago #708

• GTEN Trustee
  • Christian
  • Trustee
>> Is there a better way for me to get answers to questions like this instead of posting to Main Forum?

This is the best place for Q&A. Usually all questions asked in the Forum are timely answered. Unfortunately we had a technical issue affecting Forum functionality for the past several weeks. Now that we're aware of it, the issue has been fixed. Please forgive the delayed response.

>> 1. How can one expect much benefit using a Trust structure when the public interfacing Trust will still have to pay all taxes, regs and follow all the myriad statutes which that entity will still have to follow? What is the benefit of removing one's self from the public, if the renumeration is still taxed and all the same rules still have to be followed?

Good question. There are many benefits to utilizing a trust web structure including greater limitation of liability, asset protection, privacy, control, and legal tax avoidance. How exactly they all come into play is not a simple answer I could possibly present here, simply due to the scope of information involved, but it is answerable with enough knowledge. Our courses explain everything comprehensively and show where the understanding comes from--grounded in authoritative source material. Specifically, the Private Trust Education, Trust Web Structures, and Living Free of the System courses are the ones that will give you the complete answers to these questions.

2. Is each contract unique when one contracts with the US entity? Specifically, if one uses a DL or a Passport, does that affect the privacy afforded the individual who is functioning in Trust in other areas of his life? Does one contract muddy the water relating to other contracts?

That depends on how it's done. One of the most important things for a trustee of a private express trust to learn is how to wear different hats, both public and private, without causing the trust to make minimum contacts in the public forum jurisdiction. An individual can have a driver's license or passport and be a private trustee without causing the private express trust to make minimum contacts in the public forum jurisdiction if he knows what he's doing. On the other side of the coin, an uninformed trustee could unwittingly make minimum contacts on behalf of the trust quite easily. The key is knowing how to administer the trust and operate. This is why we teach trust creation and administration instead of selling trusts.

>> 3. If FRNs are debt instruments, how can a Grantor actually put something of "value" he "purchased" into that Trust? How does he actually have ownership of something that he can then place as the Res in the Trust if he "purchased" it with FRNs? Is it really his to own first?

An important distinction exists between public and private assets. Any publicly registered asset is public. This includes cars, real estate, public stocks, corporate bonds, etc. Unregistered assets include rights, private stock, private contractual obligations, commodities such as precious metals, etc. While a private trust can hold both types of assets, it's generally best to isolate public assets into public entities so as to not draw the private trust into the public jurisdiction. The trust can control a public asset by private contract without publicly owning it. And that's the way to go. If the trust controls the asset, including its asset value, then your question of whether anything bought with FRNs is ever really owned becomes moot, since it no longer matters who owns it. This technique is fully explained in the Trust Web Structures course.

>> 4. Generally, what resistance have members here found to using their Trusts and Trust Webs when interacting with banks and creditcard companies? Are there any actual cases of members having the IRS "accept" their Trust structure?

Private express trusts are lawful natural persons, capable of any business activity any natural person can engage in. Banks, governments, the IRS, courts, the DMV, and the like--worldwide--all recognize private express trusts and will do business with them. We don't generally find it advisable to ask them to, though, except in (fairly rare) specifically chosen circumstances. A trust web structure uses a combination of trusts and public entities to conduct any business desired in the public while keeping the private master trust impenetrable to the public. This too is fully described in the Trust Web Structures course.

Your questions are all on point. The answers require deeper understanding. Please don't hesitate to ask if you want further clarification.
The universe occurs to me as a fractal of primordial energy to be manifested into the material by intention.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Rolando
To create a new topic, please log in or click here to register for free.
Moderators: Christian, Michael
Time to create page: 0.082 seconds