// // // // // // //
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
To create a new topic, please log in or click here to register for free.

TOPIC: How do you share great value and encourage people to buy while remaining relatively anonymous?

How do you share great value and encourage people to buy while remaining relatively anonymous? 6 years 8 months ago #799

• Rolando
  • Junior Forum User
Hi GTEN Trustees!

I'd like to deliver Webinars and sell online courses without showing my face.

How have you been able to do it so successfully? How do you share great value and encourage people to buy while remaining relatively anonymous?

Thanks.
To reply to this message, please log in or click here to register for free.

How do you share great value and encourage people to buy while remaining relatively anonymous? 6 years 5 months ago #818

• GTEN Trustee
  • Christian
  • Trustee
Rolando wrote:
Hi GTEN Trustees!

I'd like to deliver Webinars and sell online courses without showing my face.

How have you been able to do it so successfully? How do you share great value and encourage people to buy while remaining relatively anonymous?

Thanks.

I'm not sure, actually. It was an experiment that worked. I think the key is to have the leading information in an area of expertise that people are looking for. As for sharing great value, well, that's a choice. We could have made our courses very expensive and instead opted for great value.
To reply to this message, please log in or click here to register for free.
The universe occurs to me as a fractal of primordial energy to be manifested into the material by intention.
To create a new topic, please log in or click here to register for free.
Moderators: Christian, Michael
Time to create page: 0.071 seconds