// // // // // // //
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
To create a new topic, please log in or click here to register for free.

TOPIC: Liening the PERSON (S.P.C./ Strawman Theory)

Liening the PERSON (S.P.C./ Strawman Theory) 9 years 9 months ago #86

• GTEN Trustee
  • pj@gten.org
  • Trustee Network
Here is where we can have logical discussions regarding the topic of liening the person, or what some would refer to as capturing the strawman or becoming a Secured Party Creditor. If used correctly, this can be a useful tool for asset protection and judgement-proofing oneself. However, if one does not fully understand how the interaction must take place, one can be perceived as dual-minded and unfit to represent oneself. Beware of this information, and research it well if you intend to use any of it. Many believe there is a big pot of gold at the bottom of this rabbit hole and have made up very enticing stories about how one can "capture" the wealth.
To reply to this message, please log in or click here to register for free.
"Call on God, but row away from the rocks." -HST
Last Edit: 9 years 8 months ago by Christian.

Liening the PERSON (S.P.C./ Strawman Theory) 9 years 8 months ago #104

• ncogneto_01
  • Trustee Network
What would be the benefit, if any, to liening the person compared to just dropping it all together and just using another corporation?

What if you did lien it, wouldn't another public entity be the one to do so? As to not avail a private entity? Opposed to the name game type scenario of Man liening PERSON.

What would give the security interest to a lien right on a public PERSON?
"Those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music" - Friedrich Nietzsche

Liening the PERSON (S.P.C./ Strawman Theory) 9 years 8 months ago #122

• arrowhead7
  • EXO, LFS, PTE, TWS
how I understand it:
If the you, the man liens your PERSON you have control over it, first in time, first in line, any other CORPORATION coming after your PERSON has to wait in line to get paid, you will always be paid first.

and I think the answers lays on the UCC

Liening the PERSON (S.P.C./ Strawman Theory) 9 years 8 months ago #125

• ncogneto_01
  • Trustee Network
I understand the theory and concept of how, but my question is why. If you're not using the PERSON, who cares who comes after it? If you did for some reason have an attachment to the PERSON, would you really want to have the Man lien the PERSON? How would you stand behind that and enforce it in a court type scenario without looking dual-minded?

An idea that I had, if your absolutely attached to your PERSON and refuse to let it go; what if you set up a PUBLIC ENTITY(LLC, 503, etc.) or was connected to one somehow, board-member or whatever, the PERSON borrows from the CORPORATION and in turn it gives equitable interest as surety for the loan? Now the CORPORATION can put a lien on the PERSON to secure the interest. Now say some of that interest is property, equitable titles, etc. Now the person has to rent, borrow transportation and clothing from the CORPORATION to go about day to day life. Now the PERSON gives rights of interest to bank accounts and sources of income as surety for the debt to the CORPORATION. Now the PERSON has no property, no income and is completely liened up.

If this was the scenario, wouldn't the PERSONS credit rating go down the tubes? Could it help increase the CORPORATE credit rating? I don't know enough about that to say, but if that was the case wouldn't you end up operating as the CORPORATION anyway? Seems like a lot of trouble to get to the same point as just dropping the PERSON altogether.

How would the Man get an interest like that? Does the Man hold anything of value that the PERSON would need to borrow? A Trust could, but would you want to avail the Trust to the PUBLIC with UCC filings?

Perhaps a Holding Trust, as a Living Man type trust would want to take the place of the CORPORATION from the above scenario. It could lien the PERSON and only avail itself through the PUBLIC filings. Of course the Holding Trust would be liened privately by the Master Trust by borrowing commodities and loaning lawful money to be converted to legal tender for the PERSON to borrow.

Just a couple theories and ideas, I may be off on a few details so any input will be appreciated. I'm not doing anything yet so I have no idea if you would even want to apply it or if it could really work. I myself like the idea of the Holding Trust scenario better.
"Those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music" - Friedrich Nietzsche

Liening the PERSON (S.P.C./ Strawman Theory) 9 years 8 months ago #147

• GTEN Trustee
  • pj@gten.org
  • Trustee Network
I like where you are going with this...

-"Perhaps a Holding Trust, as a Living Man type trust would want to take the place of the CORPORATION from the above scenario. It could lien the PERSON and only avail itself through the PUBLIC filings. Of course the Holding Trust would be liened privately by the Master Trust by borrowing commodities and loaning lawful money to be converted to legal tender for the PERSON to borrow."

I couldn't have said it better myself.
"Call on God, but row away from the rocks." -HST

Liening the PERSON (S.P.C./ Strawman Theory) 9 years 8 months ago #154

• Agent 11
  • Trustee Network
N/A
Last Edit: 5 years 3 months ago by Agent 11. Reason: Change

Liening the PERSON (S.P.C./ Strawman Theory) 9 years 8 months ago #155

• ncogneto_01
  • Trustee Network
A UCC-1 is what I was referring to as PUBLIC filings only because they are filed with a semi-public entity. Thanks for the support though, I've always considered liening the person as B/S but I guess in a sense it could work.

I still think I'm just going to drop it though. I have no debt and no attachment so no big loss:^)

Liening the PERSON (S.P.C./ Strawman Theory) 9 years 8 months ago #159

• Agent 11
  • Trustee Network
N/A
Last Edit: 5 years 3 months ago by Agent 11. Reason: Change
The following user(s) said Thank You: Rolando, THOTH

Liening the PERSON (S.P.C./ Strawman Theory) 9 years 8 months ago #162

• ncogneto_01
  • Trustee Network
Thanks Siobhan! What would you say was your biggest hurdle in your transition? What type of entity are you using to interface with the public if you don't mind me asking? By the way I came across the audio of your book a couple months ago, it's very informative, you've definitely put a lot of research into it. Do you still have your radio show? I still listen to the shows on your you tube channel and listening to the interviews with Christian and P.J is what helped me make my mind up to join GTEN. :^)
To create a new topic, please log in or click here to register for free.
Moderators: Christian, Michael
Time to create page: 0.058 seconds