// // // // // // //
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
To create a new topic, please log in or click here to register for free.

TOPIC: Court experiences

Court experiences 5 years 4 months ago #1001

• Nate9
  • AJC, PTE, RTT, TWS
On the 10th of December, while at the Local muni court, my significant other and myself went in to settle and close the matter before the court. This matter was one that was in court for a pre-trial hearing. The court officer, public defender, entered an appearance for the defendant at some preceding hearing. My significant other was subpoenaed by the prosecutor. We have audio of the court proceeding, whereby the judge issued a warrant for the Defendant.
Not that big of a deal, as “my person” does not really exist in society any more.
This is an opportunity to test some mechanization's that I have prepared. In re:
1. Enforcing a constructive/resulting trust on the judge and the public defender (we never found out who the prosecutor was) whom, as trustee(s) for the defendant. We iterated, as the audio reflects, that we were there as the executor and beneficiary and amicus curie with a superior security interest in the matter.
2. Since a warrant is an “order to pay” whomever the trustee is/are should be cutting us a check.
I am tired and will be uploading some of the audio from the hearing. I would love to hear any input from our members on the actions we should take concerning this matter.
I will add more to this over the course of the next few days.
Onwards and Upwards.
-Nate
To reply to this message, please log in or click here to register for free.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Orion
To create a new topic, please log in or click here to register for free.
Moderators: Christian, Michael
Time to create page: 0.095 seconds