// // // // // // //
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
To create a new topic, please log in or click here to register for free.

TOPIC: Turmeric

Turmeric 8 years 10 months ago #407

• GTEN Trustee
  • Christian
  • Trustee
Turmeric is purported to be a safe anti-inflammatory, anti-cancer supplement. High dose: 2 TBSP organic powder every 2 hours, according to my big island healer friend Darla, a GTEN member.

More research required.
To reply to this message, please log in or click here to register for free.
The universe occurs to me as a fractal of primordial energy to be manifested into the material by intention.

Turmeric 8 years 10 months ago #443

• jumper
  • Trustee Network
Tumeric is an outstanding anti-inflammatory! As mentioned in a different thread you should choose the most potent example you can get and make sure it is in the most bio-available form. This company has a few great products and the owners have similar thoughts on health, well being and life philosophies as GTEN.

Synchro

Synchro Gold
Check the site for a few good research papers on tumeric as well.

"Turmeric has been shown to stimulate production of superoxide dismutase(SOD), glutathione reductase, and glutathione-s-transferase, our body's three primary "super antioxidant" enzymes."
I have a good paper on SOD and other 'in-body' anti-inlammatories that I found for a friend with Crohns that I'll try to locate as well and post here...

Why is Synchro Gold the best tumeric extract?

Full-Spectrum CO2 Extraction

Our proprietary CO2 extraction of turmeric root delivers levels of turmeric alkaloids that are head and shoulders above other extracts. Unlike other turmeric products, which deliver only one or a few of the root's active alkaloids, our CO2 extraction boasts the full spectrum of turmeric alkaloids, just as you would find in raw turmeric root. As studies have shown, full-spectrum extracts of turmeric produce a number of health benefits that are lost with other extraction technologies, most notably the stimulation of the body's antioxidant systems.

Liposomal Delivery

Turmeric is an incredibly powerful plant, but it does have a critical shortcoming: turmeric alkaloids are usually poorly absorbed by the digestive tract. We've overcome this short- coming by creating the world's first true liposomal turmeric product. Our liposomal formula utilizes a specific type of fat (called phospholipids) blended under highly specific conditions. This process effectively binds the turmeric alkaloids to the phospholipids, allowing for greatly improved absorption. Studies have shown up to a 6-fold increase in bioavailability when turmeric alkaloids are delivered via liposomes.

Black Pepper Fruit Extract

Extracted from organic black pepper fruit, piperine is an organic compound that dramatically increases absorption of turmeric alkaloids in the gut. Piperine works by inhibiting an enzyme in our digestive tract that would otherwise break down a large portion of the turmeric alkaloids before they can be absorbed. Studies have shown up to a 2000% increase in bioavailability when turmeric is paired with black pepper fruit extract.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Christian

Turmeric 8 years 9 months ago #500

http://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2014/10/13/turmeric-curcumin.aspx

Turmeric 8 years 9 months ago #501

http://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2009/02/17/super-spice-secrets-this-miracle-spice-stops-cancer-alzheimers-and-arthritis.aspx

Turmeric 8 years 9 months ago #502

http://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2014/03/02/curcumin-benefits.aspx
The following user(s) said Thank You: Christian
To create a new topic, please log in or click here to register for free.
Time to create page: 0.055 seconds